DIY Iron on Paw Patrol Character with matching badge
Have your own mask that your child wants their favorite Paw Patrol Character on? You can now buy the iron-on HTV to put on yourself. ^_^ It's super simple, all you need is an iron and parchment paper.
If choosing a full sheet, please specify total amounts of each character under "custom request".
- Peal the HTV decal off the back sheet.
- Place the HTV decal in desired location on cloth (make sure the cloth surface is flat, with no wrinkles, stretch flat if needed until fully applied).
- Cover HTV decal with parchment paper.
- Press and hold iron on top for 5-10 seconds. (I use an easy press at 315 degrees for 9 seconds).
- Remove the iron after the desired time (between 5-10 seconds), along with the parchment paper and your done! Enjoy your personalized product. If there is a white spot on the design, I apply the iron again (don't forget to use parchment paper over the design) for about 2 seconds and it usually clears it up.